Glendarin Hills Golf Policies
Policies on Tee Times:
- You may make tee times two weeks in advance.
- Please be exact on the number of players in your group, and if the number should change, notify us as soon as possible.
- Please notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you must cancel your tee time. If your group is larger than four, please try to cancel the tee time one week in advance.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tee time. (Practice Range Balls are included in the greens fee)
- Call (260) 624-3550 to reserve a tee time.
- All Guests must register at the Golf Shop prior to starting their round.
- Play will begin on #1 tee, unless approved by the Professional Staff or Starter.
Policies on Golf Attire:Proper dress is required for all players on the golf course and practice range.
- Spikeless golf shoes only.
- Shirts with a collar are required for men. Non-collar blouses are allowed for women.
- NO DENIM
- Short shorts, tank tops and cut-offs are not allowed.
- Sleeveless shirts with a collar are allowed for women.
Policies on Golf Cars:
- Valid Driver's License required to drive a golf car.
- Two people and two sets of clubs are permitted per golf car.
- Everyone must have their own set of clubs (rental clubs are available at the golf shop).
- We do have the 90-degree cart rule, so please enter the fairway at a 90-degree angle and back to the cart path or rough.
- Please use the provided sand on the carts to fill in and smooth divots.
- Any daily golf car restrictions will be announced prior to your tee time.
Policies on Speed of Play:
- The speed of your round is monitored using the GPS System equipped on each golf car. Every golf car's position is monitored in the Golf Shop and information will be forwarded to the Rangers or Professional Staff on the golf course to advise players of slow play.
- Please observe the following motto: "Your proper place on the course is directly behind the group in front of you, not directly ahead of the group behind you."
- The pace of play for a round of golf at Glendarin Hills is 4 hours 20 mins.
- If you are in violation of "slow play", the group will be asked to speed up or skip a hole.
Policies on Inclement Weather:
- Rain Check Policy - During inclement weather conditions, cancellations will be accepted until the time of play. Rainy weather itself may not dictate the closing of the course.
- 1-3 Holes - 18-Hole Rain Check
- 4-11 Holes - 9-Hole Rain Check
- 12-18 Holes - NO RAIN CHECK
- All rain checks expire December 15th of the current year
Rain Check Certificates:
Policies on Merchandise Credit:
- Merchandise Credit earned throughout the year will expire December 15th. Credit will NOT be carried over year to year. Please call the golf shop to check your level of credit.