Dress Code: No Denim
Men- Collared shirts are required; No tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, athletic shorts, and no jeans or denim. Slacks or Khakis are appropriate.
Women- Skirts, dresses, blouses, collared shirt (golf shirt of any kind) are all appropriate attire. Shorts may be worn if they are NOT athletic shorts, blue jean or denim.
Shoes- All golfers are required to wear soft spikes, or spikeless golf shoes. Metal spikes are not allowed for use on the golf course.
Pace of Play
Indiana state law prohibits outside alcoholic beverages to be brought onto a licensed account. Personal coolers are not allowed on the course, coolers are available at the snack shop. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the facility in order to be taken on the course.
Golf Cart Rules
- Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a cart.
- The starter will give daily special cart restrictions.
- Only 2 riders and 2 golf bags per cart.
- Carts are allowed in the parking lot.
- GPS on all carts.
- Restricted zones: marked by green and white stakes on each side of the fairway, roughly 40-50 yds from each green. Also, high grass areas as well as tee stations. Cart will shut off if a restricted zone is entered.
- Cart path only around all tee and green complexes.
- All par 3s are cart path only.
Rainchecks will be issued only due to inclement weather. (Rain, Lightning, etc.) Rainchecks will not be issued due to darkness.
Rainchecks will be issued for golf fees as well as rental club fees; issued as golf fee credit.
Glendarin Hills will prorate the raincheck based on the number of holes that have been completed. The GPS system will track the amount of holes played and the amount of the raincheck will be for the amount of the course not played.
- Will be taken no earlier than 2 weeks in advance.
- Online Tee Times can be made through our website.
- Accepted by phone during golf shop hours; as well as 24 hours a day on our website.
- We reserve the right to make foursomes of all groups.
- Reservations affected by weather (frost, rain) will be forfeited and the first reservation will coincide with the opening of the golf course for play.
- Groups of 16 or more are accepted at Glendarin Hills.
- Reservations are accepted as far as six months in advance.
- A credit card guarantee or advance payment will be required.
- 50% down payment needs to be paid in order to book tee time. For groups of 12 or more, payment must be paid in full 2 weeks prior to reservation date.
- Any reservation changes must be made a week in advance.
- We also offer golf and food packages for your group.